Chances are you've done your research, saw our awesome reviews and here you are: at Wax Haus and Skin!
Waxing is what we do, all day long, so we promise- you will be in great hands.
We do not provide a 10 minute wax service. At Wax Haus our focus is your experience and education. If you have any questions or further inquiries, give us a call or email us. It’s “almost” impossible to make us blush!
You may have a lot of questions and some expectations about this whole waxing business. The point of this article is to put you at ease and to inform you about what you should expect.
When we first meet
When you first arrive we will have a mini consultation. If you haven’t already completed our online client form , then you will complete one in person. We want your experience with us to be the best possible and we will require some information from you.
- Do you have any skin conditions we should be aware of?
- Do you have any special concerns about waxing?
- Are you on any medications that could cause your skin to react to the wax?
When you enter the room
After you’ve completed the form, your esthetician will show you into the treatment room which is esthetically cute and very cozy if I may say so myself...yet clinically clean.
We will then ask you to remove some of your clothing in order for us to remove your unwanted hair. We totally understand how unnerving this can be for you, but trust me; we do this All Day Long! To us it’s just skin and hair. So please, don’t be embarrassed, we will do our best to put you at ease.
Its time for bed
Once you are all set and comfortable on the bed, your esthetician will:
- Prepare your skin for the wax application.
- Apply the warm wax (not hot) onto your skin in small, controlled patches.
- Finally the wax patch is removed and VOILA, the hair is removed.
After experiencing our careful techniques, you will give a big sigh of relief and think:
- Hey! That wasn’t painful at all
- OMG! My skin is so smooth and hairless now
- I can’t believe I thought I was going to pass out or scream or yell or hit my awesome Esthetician
Our new found relationship
By the time we are done we will know the name of your boyfriend- girlfriend, what books you like to read, where are you going for vacation and just like that…. we are finished! You lived to tell the tale to all of your friends and you are kissing your razor goodbye.
We will make sure your skin is perfect and take the time to remove any tiny leftover hairs with our tweezers. "No hair left behind" is our goal.
The best for last
And you thought you were just coming for a wax, huh?! By the time you leave, you will be fully educated on how to best care for your newly waxed skin. Should you have any questions about your waxing treatment call us.
So, what are you waiting for? Schedule Your Wax service today. Find the "Book Now" page and easily book your service online.
HAUS (NOUN OR ADJECTIVE):
- A term given to a person who is amazing in all aspects of life.
- To be ridiculously good at what you do.